Using Your Voice During Your Job Interview

Thursday 23 January 2014

AUTHENTICATION ERROR ON GMAIL

Just wonder how many have encountered this problem which I had for the last couple of days - problem retrieving mail/ messages from my primary Gmail account. This message kept appearing each time I log in "Authentication Error. Mail from this account has not been retrieved since January 22."
It's very frustrating when faced with this. Tech people whom I contacted had no clue on how to rectify this issue.
I was determined to solve this. I google searched and saw a posting by a lady who had a similar problem. According to her, I just need to unlock "CAPTCHA". I used her link: http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha  It worked!! Beautifully!! I am now able to use my gmail. What a relief! Moreover, it is free. If a tech guy came around to solve this, I may have to pay quite a lot for his/her services.
So, if you have a similar problem, try and hit the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment