Using Your Voice During Your Job Interview

Tuesday 18 June 2013

INTERVIEW TIPS - THE PHONE INTERVIEW 3 - TYPICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Before I blog on another aspect of Dos on the topic of The Phone Interview, I would like to give examples of some typical questions interviewers pose during the initial phone interview. Some readers have asked me to include some. Typical questions that are commonly asked are:
1. Tell me why do you want to leave your current position?
2. How did you lose your last job?
3. How much are you now earning?
4. Are you able to relocate? How soon?
5. Why do you want to work for XYZ Company?
6. Elaborate on your key areas of expertise.
7. Do you have any achievement? Can you tell me more?
8. What salary would you expect from us?
9. Can you start work  in two weeks' time?

For more details on interview techniques and jobsearch solutions, logon to www.successfulresumessingapore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment