Before I blog on another aspect of Dos on the topic of The Phone Interview, I would like to give examples of some typical questions interviewers pose during the initial phone interview. Some readers have asked me to include some. Typical questions that are commonly asked are:
1. Tell me why do you want to leave your current position?
2. How did you lose your last job?
3. How much are you now earning?
4. Are you able to relocate? How soon?
5. Why do you want to work for XYZ Company?
6. Elaborate on your key areas of expertise.
7. Do you have any achievement? Can you tell me more?
8. What salary would you expect from us?
9. Can you start work in two weeks' time?
For more details on interview techniques and jobsearch solutions, logon to www.successfulresumessingapore.com
Using Your Voice During Your Job Interview
-
I GOT THE JOB My mobile phone buzzed a few times. When I checked the WhatsApp chat, there was this simple yet profound message in bold ...
-
Conducted a 3-hour workshop on Resume Writing for more than 45 graduating students [final year degree course students] organised by PSB Acad...
-
CRAFTING AN ATTENTION-GRABBING RÉSUMÉ/CV Your resume might be one of the most important documents you own. It is the tool that helps ...
-
OUR RÉSUMÉ WRITING PACKAGES Successful Résumés Singapore offers you three unique Résumé Writing Packages and you can see at a glance ...
-
Yes, I'm back with interview tips - the 'do's' of the phone interview and this is the final session on 'do's'. N...
-
The first thing to do is to identify a list of typical questions that are likely to be asked during the initial phone interview. This list c...
-
Before I blog on another aspect of Dos on the topic of The Phone Interview, I would like to give examples of some typical questions intervie...
-
RESUMES are essential and central to your jobsearch and career change. The RESUME is the CENTREPIECE of the entire jobsearch process. Our ...
-
Was much honoured to have been invited by PSB Academy to its annual Lunch and Learn lecture series Was very much inspired by lecture deliver...
-
Though communication nowadays is trending more and more toward the casual end of the spectrum, some business settings still desire profes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment