Just wonder how many have encountered this problem which I had for the last couple of days - problem retrieving mail/ messages from my primary Gmail account. This message kept appearing each time I log in "Authentication Error. Mail from this account has not been retrieved since January 22."
It's very frustrating when faced with this. Tech people whom I contacted had no clue on how to rectify this issue.
I was determined to solve this. I google searched and saw a posting by a lady who had a similar problem. According to her, I just need to unlock "CAPTCHA". I used her link: http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha It worked!! Beautifully!! I am now able to use my gmail. What a relief! Moreover, it is free. If a tech guy came around to solve this, I may have to pay quite a lot for his/her services.
So, if you have a similar problem, try and hit the link.
Using Your Voice During Your Job Interview
-
I GOT THE JOB My mobile phone buzzed a few times. When I checked the WhatsApp chat, there was this simple yet profound message in bold ...
-
Conducted a 3-hour workshop on Resume Writing for more than 45 graduating students [final year degree course students] organised by PSB Acad...
-
CRAFTING AN ATTENTION-GRABBING RÉSUMÉ/CV Your resume might be one of the most important documents you own. It is the tool that helps ...
-
OUR RÉSUMÉ WRITING PACKAGES Successful Résumés Singapore offers you three unique Résumé Writing Packages and you can see at a glance ...
-
Yes, I'm back with interview tips - the 'do's' of the phone interview and this is the final session on 'do's'. N...
-
Though communication nowadays is trending more and more toward the casual end of the spectrum, some business settings still desire profes...
-
RESUMES are essential and central to your jobsearch and career change. The RESUME is the CENTREPIECE of the entire jobsearch process. Our ...
-
Resume for Your Next Job We're in mid-2018 and working professionals do take stock of their career journey at this time of the yea...
-
Was much honoured to have been invited by PSB Academy to its annual Lunch and Learn lecture series Was very much inspired by lecture deliver...
-
The first thing to do is to identify a list of typical questions that are likely to be asked during the initial phone interview. This list c...
No comments:
Post a Comment