Using Your Voice During Your Job Interview

Wednesday 25 October 2017

YOUR RESUME COUNTS - I GOT THE JOB

I GOT THE JOB
My mobile phone buzzed a few times. When I checked the WhatsApp chat, there was this simple yet profound message in bold and it simply said “Larry, I’ve got the job! Thank you!” The message was from a most recent client, PA, whom I had the privilege to serve just a couple of weeks ago.
PA, in his late thirties, has been off work for a couple of months. Prior to this, he had a couple of six-month contract roles. He was in low spirits. Like most other job seekers, he, too, used resume templates found on the internet. He sent out over a hundred such resumes but received not a single reply from any employer or recruiting agency. On top of this misery, his wife fell sick and his finance was almost dried up.
PA did a Google search and found Successful Resumes Singapore. He did a detailed study and analysis of our website as he was quite sceptical of how a professional resume writer could help. He couldn’t help himself as he knew very well that a resume is a very personal document best created by oneself. He braved himself, picked up his phone and called me. As usual, I was busy with client meetups but returned a call to him as soon as I could free myself. I met up with him the next day as he needed his resume very urgently.
He was very forthcoming, cooperative and furnished me with the information I sought for from him. He wanted to apply for a Facility Manager’s role but the application closing date was in a week’s time. I assured him that I would do my utmost and got the brand new resume and cover letter to him within four-working days. He submitted the first thing on Saturday morning. Guess what. He received a call from the Director of the division inviting him for an interview on Monday. On Tuesday, he was invited back for a second interview the following Monday. He was very excited and said it was like a miracle. I congratulated him and told him that it was as good as being offered the position. On that same Monday, he got the job after the second interview.
Wow!!! Got the job within a week!! How marvellous!! He thought he was dreaming when he was told of the good news. He exclaimed, “Larry, you did what others couldn’t do. I am indeed very grateful. Thank you!”
Successful Resumes Singapore constantly receives hundreds of testimonies similar to that of PA’s. What we did for PA, we can and will do the same for you if you put your trust and faith in us.

For more details, visit www.successfulresumessingapore.com

2 comments:

  1. Senior teachers of the school should help the new comer educators to finish up a better https://www.rnresume.net/nurse-aide-resume/ average master teacher later on. Every senior teacher can help as of late joined educators with running the establishment well in the coming years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resume writing company is unique and offers something different to its clients. It is important that you not only chose the company that will best meet your resume writing needs but that you also choose a company that you are comfortable working with through the process. After you take the above points into consideration you should have a better understanding of what to look for in a company and how to choose the right company for you. career motivation

    ReplyDelete