Conducted a 3-hour workshop on Resume Writing for more than 45 graduating students [final year degree course students] organised by PSB Academy at its campus in Bukit Ho Hwee on Tuesday, 18 March 2014.
These students were extremely eager in wanting to know how to write a resume that can win them interviews.
Using Your Voice During Your Job Interview
-
I GOT THE JOB My mobile phone buzzed a few times. When I checked the WhatsApp chat, there was this simple yet profound message in bold ...
-
Conducted a 3-hour workshop on Resume Writing for more than 45 graduating students [final year degree course students] organised by PSB Acad...
-
CRAFTING AN ATTENTION-GRABBING RÉSUMÉ/CV Your resume might be one of the most important documents you own. It is the tool that helps ...
-
OUR RÉSUMÉ WRITING PACKAGES Successful Résumés Singapore offers you three unique Résumé Writing Packages and you can see at a glance ...
-
The first thing to do is to identify a list of typical questions that are likely to be asked during the initial phone interview. This list c...
-
Was much honoured to have been invited by PSB Academy to its annual Lunch and Learn lecture series Was very much inspired by lecture deliver...
-
Though communication nowadays is trending more and more toward the casual end of the spectrum, some business settings still desire profes...
-
RESUMES are essential and central to your jobsearch and career change. The RESUME is the CENTREPIECE of the entire jobsearch process. Our ...
-
Resume for Your Next Job We're in mid-2018 and working professionals do take stock of their career journey at this time of the yea...
-
Singapore's Ministry of Manpower [MOM] announced 23 September 2013 a new directive called Fair Consideration Framework that will take ef...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteResume writing is one of the issue which students face after graduation from college. We should not make resume complex. A resume should has to be brief. professional resume format
ReplyDeleteI have been coming to this website for quite a time now and I gotta tell you every time I come here I find something new. I also feel the urge to read more on this website. It's just that good! If you visit us, we have quite some information as well. writing resume service
ReplyDelete